Bradley The Champion was on a Wheelchair, Pacquiao The Loser was in a Limousine!
Based from every round that Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley rendered at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on June 10, 2012, obviously it was Manny Pacquiao who won. The split decision of the judges was questionable. Manny Pacquiao has played his best and he believed he would win. Looks like Manny Pacquaio and Jessica Sanchez have one thing in common when they faced an American opponent - they lost!
- If I were the judge
- Pacquiao lost the fight but he was the real winner
- Manny Pacquaio and Jessica Sanchez have one thing in common
- Interview of Bradley
If I were the judge
If I were the judge I would favor Manny Pacquiao over Timothy Bradley based from every round the two have rendered. Eight rounds were for Manny’s victory and the other four were favored to Bradley. However, those judges have their own good reasons why Manny Pacquiao lost to Timothy Bradley on this fight.
Pacquiao lost the fight but he was the real winner
Million of people around the world who watched the big fight were surprised and disappointed to hear the final judgement from the judges after the 12th round including Manny himself as he believed he would win the fight. But nobody can alter the decision and Manny Pacquiao has to accept his fate at this time. Yes. He lost the fight but he was the real winner!
Some top sport analysts favored Manny Pacquiao to win like:
- Yahoo sports scored it 117 for Manny, 111 for Timothy Bradley
- Tim Dahlberg of the Associated Press scored it 117 for Pacquiao, 111 for Timothy Bradley
- Steve Carp of the Las Vegas Review Journal it 117 for Pacquiao, 111 for Timothy Bradley
- Dan Rafael of ESPN scored it 118 for Pacquiao, 110 for Timothy Bradley
- While HBO’s Harold Lederman scored ity 119 for Pacquiao, 109 for Timothy Bradley
Manny Pacquaio and Jessica Sanchez have one thing in common
Of course, they were the best sport analysts but they’re not the judges. Until now many disappointed Filipino people flooded facebook wall with shouts, funny photos, comments and etc. to support for our "Pambansang Kamao". The truth was Manny Pacquiao has played his best but he did not able to knock out Timothy Bradley an American opponent. It was Manny’s first un-bloody fight ever recorded – the 12 rounds ended Bradley on a wheelchair. Now the present WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley has a record of 29 wins and 0 lose.
Manny Pacquaio and Jessica Sanchez have one thing in common when they faced an American opponent - they lost!
Interview of Bradley
Bradley knew he didn't win. He said, "I have to go home and watch the tapes and see if I won the fight." He knew he did not deserve the victory. I respect Bradley as an athlete and an honest man. The sport itself is corrupt and corrupted by the judges!
Read also my other previously published articles:
- The Billing Address Should Match With The Country You Registered at Pay Pal
- Elements of an Article: How to Write Your First Article or Story
- The Summer Capital of Philippines: Baguio City
- My Friends are My Gifts and My Treasures
- A Friend is Treasure to Cheer
If you want to write and earn you may join Wikinut Community.
My favorite Saying: “Dream big and don’t stop without giving it a chance to come true.” I am a father of 3 for 25 years +, OFW for 17 years , a Blogger, sometimes a Poet, Self-motivated and Professional by experience. You can call me Paul or Pruel. I am friendly animal but can kick you off when it is needed. LOL. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interests me under the merciless sun.